About the Job
Senior Electronic Engineer– Medical Device Product Development
Would you enjoy working for a very fast growing manufacturer (has grown 50%+ over the last 3-4 years) in medical device industry where career growth opportunities abound? Hired candidate will actively participate in electronic design, research, new/enhanced circuit analysis, and simulation methods for this Santa Barbara organization. This organization is seeking to assemble the very best team in the industry!
This leading edge medical device company is seeking Senior-level Electronic Engineer to design and develop electronics for high-end medical imaging (camera/video) and resection products.
To qualify for this very exciting opportunity, you should possess a BS/MS Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physicsor a closely related electronic discipline and 7+ years relevant experienceincluding the following:
- Design & Testing of imaging and resection electronics or products with high-speed digital circuit design – DDR memory, MIPI-CSI and/or HDMI, motor driver design and analog design (power supply/op-amp, comparators)
- Medical product design – demonstrated success passing TUV, UL and FDA 60601 regulations
- Expert understanding of electronic design for EMC/EMI mitigation, manufacturing and assembly.
- Proficent in creation and optimization of test plans including Design V&V protocols and ability to perform and/or manage these tests including results and conclusions.
- Hands-on debug and rework of designs from proof-of-concept through production
My client offers tremendous career growth opportunities and comprehensive benefits are offered including matching funds for 401K and 7.5% bonus. Relocation assistance for non-local candidates is available.
No sponsorship is available for this job.
To be considered for this outstanding opportunity, please email me your resume – firstname.lastname@example.org; feel free to call me at 805-482-8700 x2.
• Post ID: 6815662 santabarbara