About the Job
Solvang Lutheran Home, Inc. dba Atterdag Village of Solvang is a Continuing Care Retirement Community, offering our residents independent, assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing care. Our Administrative staff is a team oriented group, working together to provide the highest quality of care to our residents, proving that we are People Who Care.
We are expanding our Human Resources Department and have an exciting new role open for a Human Resources leader on our team:
Human Resources Director
- Formulates and manages programs that include the employee recruiting process, onboarding, development, training, retention and employee/employer relationships.
- Leads the company compliance and regulatory concerns for all labor, legal and government requirements. Directs the preparation of information requested or required for compliance with laws.
- Manages employee communication and feedback.
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, recruitment, employee relations, safety, employee development and engagement.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills
- Health Care experience is preferred.
Solvang Lutheran Home, Inc., dba Atterdag Village of Solvang offers its full time employees a benefit package that includes:
- Group Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 403 (b) TSA Retirement Program
- Holiday pay
- Team oriented environment
- Competitive wages
- Free access to on campus gym and weekly exercise classes
- Free Online Courses to help you meet your annual education requirements.
- You may apply in person Mon - Fri 9:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- FAX resume and/or application to 805-688-8574,
- Mail or stop by Atterdag Village of Solvang, ATTN: Human Resources, 636 Atterdag Road, Solvang, CA 93463.
- E-mail - PDF versions only to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may also download an application at www. peoplewhocare. com
- Phone 805-688-3263.
Solvang Lutheran Home, Inc. dba Atterdag Village of Solvang, Atterdag Care Center and Atterdag Personal Care and Atterdag Assisted Living is a Continuing Care Retirement Community. Solvang Lutheran Home, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer.
• Post ID: 6113823 santabarbara